Projector Screen Hire Solutions
We can offer an extensive range of projector screen hire solutions to suit your next event or meeting room size. The most important decision you can make is the type and size of your projector screen, this will ensure a clear picture for your audience. Whatever message you’re delivering, our projector screen hire solutions will ensure it is kept in perfect focus.
The most important elements to keep in mind when choosing a projector screen hire solution are:
Room height – Often a screen size is chosen based on the number of people attending, however, the screen may prove to be too large for the room. Chat to our trained technicians for a better solution.
Throw distance – Throw distance is the measure between the screen and the projector. For shorter distances or where audience members may walk in front of the projector, we recommend a rear projector.
Screen Ratio – PowerPoint presentations default to a 4:3 and this is usually the same dimensions as the standard projection screen. Our technicians can advise on the best ratio for full screen or presentation viewing, such as the 16:9 movie ratio.
Light levels – Light levels affect the viewing ability of your audience. If you intend to make use of the projector outdoors, please chat with our trained technicians for an alternative solution.
- Are you looking for a PROJECTOR SCREEN HIRE solution for your next event?
- We hire out projector screens for meetings, kids parties, movie nights and more
- Do you require other professional AV gear like a projector to enhance your event?
- Leave it to us, get in touch and allow our team to guide you through the process
- We perform a live check before the setup to ensure your event is a success
- We offer a money-back guarantee on all our work
Projector screen solutions
Whether you’re launching a brand, a business or a product, the basic principles are the same. You will only get one chance to create a powerful affinity with your target audience.
Professionally organised events are the perfect platform to link knowledge with emotion to deliver your important messages.